Jharkhand Yuva Sadan 3.0
The third edition of Jharkhand Yuva Sadan: The Youth Assembly was successfully organized in academic collaboration with Jharkhand University of Technology (JUT), Ranchi and Powered by Shilpkaari from 14th to 16th May 2022 at JUT Auditorium, Ranchi. The event was conducted with a successful collaboration and support from AMUL, SkyLite Legal, Citizens Foundation, Flocard, CDRA, and The Followup. The Event was inaugurated by His Excellency the Hon’ble Governor of Jharkhand Shri Ramesh Bais as the Chief Guest. The Valedictory ceremony was graced by the presence of Mr Hafiz-ul Hassan, the Hon’ble Minister of Art, Culture, Tourism, Sports and Youth Affairs, GoJ and other dignitaries. During the valedictory ceremony prize were distributed to the winners. We had received over 15,000 applications from all over the state of Jharkhand of which 145 participants were selected from their respective areas and allotted constituencies. During this season we had shared and spread the message to increase the number of Assembly Seats at Jharkhand Vidhan Sabha, which we think is necessary as the representation is uneven as there are less number of MLAs and in view of the huge population of the State.
AGENDA OF DISCUSSION
A bill called JHARKHAND STARTUP PROMOTION BILL 2022 was tabled for discussion during JYS 3.0. This bill was drafted by Law students with the help of Advocates after doing extensive research on the issues facing the state and then tried to find a solution through the bill..
JHARKHAND STARTUP PROMOTION BILL 2022
A Bill encourages the entrepreneurs of the state to come forward and contribute to the economy of the state, which in turn leads to value creation and job creation, in governance and a moral imperative to which the Government of Jharkhand is unflinchingly committed, which pertains to the proliferation of start-ups and unleashing of economic opportunities across the state of Jharkhand.
- His Excellency Shri Ramesh Bais, The Hon’ble Governor of Jharkhand
- Shri Hafiz-ul Hassan, Minister, Art, Culture, Tourism, Sports and Youth Affairs, Jharkhand
- Smt. Pushpa Devi Bhuwalka, Vice President, Child Development Council, Jharkhand
- Prof Vijay Kumar Pandey, Vice Chancellor, Jharkhand University of Technology, Ranchi
- Shri K L Agrawal, Director, Airport Authority, Ranchi
- Smt. Deepika Pandey Singh, Congress MLA from Mahagama
- Ms. Amba Prashad, MLA of Barkagaon
- Dr Amar Kumar Choudhary, Registrar, Jharkhand University of Technology, Ranchi
- Shri Upkar Kedia, Chief Vigilance Officer, MECON
- Dr. Rana Chakravarti Director, (Marketing HEC)
- Shri U P Sah, GM, BSNL
- Shri Amit Srivastava, Legal Head, H.E.C
- Shri Alakh Nath Pandey, BJP State Executive Committee member cum Ex-Vice Chairman, Garhwa Nagar Parishad and Director, R K Trust
- Shri Nusad Alam, Rural S.P.
- Shri Ankit Shukla, Chief Editor, Dainik Bhaskar Jharkhand
- Shri Himanshu Mishra, Central Incharge, Chatra Chetna Sangathan
- Shri Vinay Sarangi, Director, Swastik Group
- Shri Mukesh Pandey, Managing Director, Triveni Realtors
- Dr.Meenakshi Munda (President Asia Young Indigenous Peoples Network Philippines, UN Indigenous Peoples Representative)
- Shri Ganesh Reddy (Citizens Foundation)
- Shri Rathin Bhadra, President, Indian Startup Association cum Founder Bhungaru
Winners of Jharkhand Yuva Sadan 3.0
The winners of the third edition of Yuva Sadan secured overall prize money worth Rs. 1 Lakh.
The winner was as follows:
The winner of the JYS 3.0 was Asjad Alam.
The runner-up position was secured by Gaurav Kumar Srivastsva.
The 2nd runner-up position was secured by Moz Bin Asad.
The fourth position went to Abhishek Kumar Jha.